Shields !!!!

When I started working with EVA foam I built a bunch of shields. It was great pieces to practice because building a shield is basically gluing a bunch of ornaments on a relatively flat surface (level easy). By making these shields I acquired knowledge of how the EVA foam behaves and how to best work with it.

By now you might have noticed that I'm obsessed with The Legend Of Zelda, most of my props and costumes are from the Zelda universe.

My first shield was the Hylian shield. I got the template for that one with Kamui Cosplay's Book of Foam Props. (Buy her books !)
Well, it was my first one so it's not that great, but I like it anyway !

The second one I made is the shield from The Legend of Zelda : The Wind Waker and I absolutely love it ! I made the template myself for that one and you can find it in the Patterns and blueprints section of the blog.

The third one is my favorite ! It's the Mind's Eye shield from The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild. I also created the template for that one and you can also find it in the Patterns and blueprints section of the blog. 

I will probably make more shields, because I love them and they're fun to hang on the wall for display !


The Legend of Zelda : Skyward Sword / Breath of the Wild (Hylian Shield)

The Legend of Zelda : The Wind Waker

The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild (Mind's Eye shield)