The Master Sword - The Legend of Zelda

The Master Sword was my first ever sword prop... and I hate it ! 
I got the template for that one with Kamui Cosplay's Book of Foam Props. (Buy her books !)

Everything went wrong on that build. First, the blade is not straight. Then, as I was working on the guard, my rotary tool literally exploded in my face (and that is when you are thankful for safety gear), so I basically had to cut, sculpt and sand everything by hand. The whole process was a nightmare and I find the result mediocre, the details are sloppy. I was so disappointed with this sword that I actually never finished it, I gave up after the first layer of paint.

I got myself a new Dremel tool, so I might give this build another try, but in a distant future because for now I still call this sword "The Nightmare Sword".