The Phantom Armor is finally ready !!

I am very excited to finally reveal the completed Phantom Armor from The Legend of Zelda ! I've been wanting to make this one for a long time, and now it is finally done !!

This is my first ever armor suit and I had a blast making it, so I will sure make many more armors in the future.
I did create the pattern for this armor myself, I still have to digitalize it to make it available but I still haven't decided if this one will be free or not. However, the template for the Phantom's sword is available for free in the Patterns and blueprints section of the blog.

The materials I used for this project are :
- EVA foam 10 mm, 6 mm and 2 mm
- HD foam 10 mm and 7 mm
- Foam dowels (triangles and trapezes 15-20 mm)
- Contact cement
- Flexipaint black (as a primer for the brown and black parts)
- Flexipaint white (as a primer for the purple parts)
- Amsterdam acrylic Vandyke brown
- Liquitex acrylic Ivory black
- Schjerning Uniq Pearl Violet
- Worbla (for the belt buckle and panels attachments)
- Black leather (for the belt)
Foam, contact cement and primer I ordered from Cosplayshop.be, everything else was bought locally.

I used no power tools (other than a heat-gun) and I don't own an airbrush so this is 100% hand-painted.