Eva Unit 00 - Neon Genesis Evangelion


I did it again ! I made a wearable Eva Unit 00 helmet from Neon Genesis Evangelion. And since I couldn't decide which version to make, I did make both orange and blue !
I did create the pattern for this one, it was way much easier than for the Eva Unit 01. In any case I'm happy with the result and had fun building it.

If you want to make your own, you can find the free pattern for the Eva Unit 00's helmet in the Patterns and blueprints section of the blog. Once again I tried to make the pattern so that it is as clear as possible, but if you happen to have difficulties using it feel free to contact me, I'll gladly help and it helps me improve the patterns.

I recommend you build the face first, then the rest of the helmet and glue them together at the end.
For the eye I used a 60 mm clear acrylic Christmas ball that I colored with stained glass paint. And that's it !