Rubber Helm - The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild

I made the Rubber Helm from BOTW ! This project was challenging and involved a lot of swearing, but I'm more than pleased with the final result.
Unfortunately, this time I don't have a pattern to share with you. The pattern I designed worked for the most parts but I went nuts at some point trying to figure out the tail. The tail on top gave me a hard time, I had to rebuild it 5 times (wrong size, wrong fit, wrong everything...), and at this point I don't even have this part patterned. I ended up building the tail freehand with inside supports tricks that I can't even begin to explain.
But that was not the end of all the cursing, then came the paint job that took forever and I hate painting circles ! 😅
I had wanted to make the Rubber Helm for a long time (what an idea !), it's a fun and goofy prop, and I learned a few things from building it. I'm very satisfied with this piece !