I wrote some books !

 

Well, these past few months I have worked intensively on the creation of weapons templates in order to put together different props templates collections from Breath of the Wild. 

My first book, Props of the Wild, focuses on Royal and Zora weapons (includes 12 full size templates). Props of the Wild 2 focuses on Gerudo and Rito weapons (includes 15 full size templates).
Props of the Wild 3 will follow soon.
The Props of the Wild series books always includes a printing guide, a size chart, base structure construction tips and an overview of the templates.

I also made a pattern and tutorial book of my latest cosplay, Ravio of Lorule
All my books are available in my shop !

You want to know more ? Here is a really cool review of Props of the Wild by AnnieChie Designs !